172200- Cole MO- Including the city of Jefferson City 836 AM CST Sun Feb 17 2019
..winter weather advisory in effect until noon cst today Rest of today Mostly cloudy. Widespread freezing drizzle during mid and late morning. Patchy fog during mid and late morning. A light glazing expected. High in the mid 30s. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of measurable precipitation 60 percent. Tonight Mostly cloudy in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Low around 20. West wind around 10 mph. Washingtons birthday Partly sunny in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. High in the mid 30s. Northwest wind around 10 mph in the morning becoming light in the afternoon. Monday night Partly cloudy. Low around 20. Light wind. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. A 50 percent chance of rain, possibly mixed with snow in the afternoon. High in the upper 30s. East wind 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday night Snow, possibly mixed with freezing rain and rain in the evening, then freezing rain likely, possibly mixed with snow after midnight. Snow accumulation around 1 inch. Ice accumulation around one tenth of an inch. Low around 30. Temperature steady or slowly rising. Chance of precipitation 90 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. High in the lower 40s. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy. Low in the mid 20s. Thursday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain. High in the lower 40s. Thursday night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain and snow. Low in the upper 20s. Friday Partly cloudy. High in the upper 40s. Friday night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain, possibly mixed with snow. Low in the mid 30s. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. High in the lower 50s. Temperature falling into the 40s in the afternoon.
Central Plains and into the Midwest will see snow in northern areas. Mixed precip near East Coast. The southeast will see rain. Rain and snow in the far west will diminish over the weekend. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 2:46PM Fri Feb 15, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.